Balance both your physical and emotional well being with this 7 Chakras Healing Dream Catcher.
Dream Catcher is an unique item in Native American culture with an interesting story behind it.
Ancient people believed that there are always the present of good dreams and bad dreams around us. To protect the children as they are the most vulnerable in the tribe, the first dream catcher was created.
It was made from a wooden hoop with perfectly-made spider web inside. As the night comes, the dream catcher will attract all sorts of dream to it. But the spider web is designed as a "dream filter". Good dreams have no problem passing through it then they will gently travel down to the child below. Bad dreams, however, are caught by the web. As the light of dawn comes, those dreams will be perished forever.
In Sanskrit, the word chakra means "wheel". They are different energy sources that fuel your whole body. Maintaining a balance chakras energy is the key to a fulfilling life both physical and emotional levels.
The main 7 chakras that located inside your body are:
1. The Root Chakra - draws the energy from the outside to fuel your energy inside.
2. The Sacral Chakra - the source of your sexual life.
3. The Solar Plexus Chakra - the power of life.
4. The Heart Chakra - the key to your love life.
5. The Throat Chakra - the bridge to 2 higher up chakras.
6. The Third Eye Chakra - determine your concentration ability.
7. The Crown Chakra - symbolize perfection and great significant.